KPMG Recruitment 2016-17 | Freshers | Associate Consultant | BE/B.Tech – Any Stream; BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA | Gurgaon | December 2016
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: Associate Consultant- Modeling Hub- RC
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- BE/B.Tech – Any Stream; BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering / Economics / Commerce / Mathematics
- Post graduate in Business Administration (MBA / PGDBM / CFA)
- Both the undergrad and the Masters SHOULD BE from a Top tier university.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-3 years working experience of Financial Analysis, Business Modelling or Financial Modelling;
- A good working knowledge of accounting, financial statements, and financial analysis;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business and economic environment; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build effective networks internally and externally
- Support the specification/ design of models and analysis tools.
- Develop models (incl. integrated P&L, Cash flow and Balance sheet models) from scratch.
- Amend models developed by KPMG staff or by third parties.
- Carry out financial analysis of the outputs of models.
- Ensure the consistency in client models and create / maintain project documentation and data books.
- Carry out testing of models as per KPMG quality control procedures.
- Review models and feedback findings to clients using KPMG proprietary software.
- Review and comment on revised models received from clients to verify whether review comments have been acted upon.
- Document the operation of models and the findings from our work.
- Document issues in a business model for inclusion in review reports and liaise with the project manager to fully explain the points raised.
- Design and execute commercial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Develop business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
Apply Link: Closed