KPMG Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | People Ops Analyst | Any Degree/ MBA | 2020-2022 Batch | Noida
KPMG Recruitment 2023:- KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: DBO – People Ops Analyst
Salary: Best In industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Entry Level
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree
- Having MBA additionally will be a good to have
- The candidate should have 0-2 years working knowledge in HR as generalist, to be able to relate to policies and queries
- You will be aligned with our People Helpdesk team and help us in managing/ resolving user queries & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLA’s.
- The team is accountable for the updating and ensuring that the Bot has all the information updated to cater to user queries/ issues.
- We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset: Adaptable and flexible
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- You will have to be aware and well-versed with all the KPMG India Policies
- You will be given detailed guidelines on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLA’s.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
- Understand the various points of contacts for processes and liaising with the teams to provide quick and seamless solutions to user clarifications
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here