KPMG Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Management Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BBM/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | May 2018
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: Resource Management | Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university – BBM/BCA/BCom/BA/BSc/BE
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
- 0-1 years of experience (in any domain)
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel,
- Ability to understand and identify key issues from both summary and detailed data.
- Knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate will need to perform:
- Various analysis on weekly / monthly basis
- Handle forecasting and real time allocation of work
- Sound Workforce Management knowledge
- Handling management reports
- Knowledge related to any of the Workforce Management tools will be an additional advantage
- Perform monthly / weekly metrics analysis
The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times and ad-hoc requests.
- Conducting periodic trainings; preparing/reviewing/updating the knowledge base/training material/ Process documents
Apply Link: Link Expired