KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Business Associate | MBA/ M.Com/ PG | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021:- KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: Business Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Education Qualification: MBA/ M.Com/ PG in Commerce
- Candidate with 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a leading consulting firm (e.g. other Big 4, global investment bank, leading research house), will be given preference
We are recruiting for a Business Associate in the Research and Benchmarking team. Working as a Business Associate in the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to research and benchmarking assignments; either as a part of an ongoing client engagement, or as a part of business development efforts conducted by the entity
- Conceive and execute secondary research on:
- Company: business model, segments, revenue model, strategy, issues / challenges, A history, competitive positioning, organization structure, key management, recent developments, SWOT, etc.
- Market: industry value chain, and growth outlook, trends and drivers, growth inhibitors and challenges, competitive landscape, Porter/ PESTLE analysis, etc.
- Financials: broad analysis of income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, ratios, segment performance, etc.
- Competitors: comparative performance of companies on financial and operational KPIs, relative strengths and weaknesses, etc.
- Contribute to preparation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word); prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Undertake exhaustive research and benchmarking for deliverables and triangulate information and data points from various data sources
- Logical thought structuring and ability to draw insights/so-what in simple to mid-complex projects with guidance
- Articulate findings through use of clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here