KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Analyst | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA | Bangalore
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: Trainee Analyst
Salary: 3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch
- We are seeking a BE/ B.Tech graduates with a SAP Technical or Functional certification at an entry level for the IT Audit (IRM) practice in Audit for UK Clients.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on SAP-ERP – IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
- Working as a Trainee, you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor.
- Should have any SAP certification: (SAP MM, SD, FICO, etc.) or SAP Security & GRC, SAP HANA dB, SAP S/4 Hana ERP. An SAP Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
- Would play the role of a lead for junior team member, and would be expected work on IT audit and SAP technology
- Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives.
- Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
Apply Link: Link Expired