KPIT Technologies Joint Campus Drive on 7h July 2015 @ Haryana Engineering College (HEC) | B.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc – 2015 Batch
Company: KPIT Technologies Limited
KPIT Technologies Limited, a trusted global IT Consulting and product engineering partner, is focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations to help customers become efficient, integrated and innovative enterprises. It helps its customers globalize efficiently & bring complex technology products/ systems faster to their global markets.
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Joint Campus Placement Drive by KPIT Technologies, Pune at HEC, Jagadhri on 7th July, 2015
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee and Graduate Trainee – Software Developer
Branch & Batch: B.Tech – CSE/ IT, MCA, BCA & B.Sc (Non Medical & CS/IT) – 2015 Batch
- 55% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Tech & MCA with No Gap Year during the studies.
- Those students are having gap year in studies but doing job during gap year are eligible with proof of job.
Date of Drive : 7th July, 2015 (Tuesday) Time : 08:00 AM
Venue: Conference Hall, Haryana Engg. College, Jagadhri.
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Noida & Banglore
Rs. 2.9 LPA for B.Tech/ MCA
Rs. 1.9 LPA for B.Sc/ BCA
- Online Aptitude Test & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Issue of offer letters.
Registration Process: Register on www.hec.edu.in upto 6th July, 2015.
Students are required to carry at the time of Placement Drive:
- 2 copy of your signed CV and 2 photographs
- ID Proof(College ID Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Passport)
As per communication received from KPIT, the students have to take care of the following during placement drive:-
- Each one of the candidates to carry a copy of their bio-data in standard format as adopted by the college with photograph attached. Please download the Bio-Data sample.
- Well groomed and smart presentation to Panel.
- Preparation on General Aptitude & Technical tests (This is an elimination test!) The technical test will be of domain subjects of CSE.
- Understand the question well and answer to the point. Use of pen and Paper to explain the concepts.
- They need to be aware why they wish to work for KPIT. The words core company and non-core company are fancy words and they should have an understanding of that.
- Good communication skills is a basic expectation.
B.Tech – CSE/ IT & MCA/ BCA/ B.Sc students: The students must take note of these points
- Should be able to clearly explain the Final year Project
- C/ C++ / JAVA or Any one of the programming languages
- Knowledge on RDBMS Concepts or databases like Oracle/MS SQL would be great
- Any 2 subjects of their choice in CS/IT domain where they can answer fluently
- Any exposure to Business Intelligence tools or SAP modules would be an add-on
Note: College buses will be available from Ambala, Kurukshetra, Naraingarh, Poanta Sahib and Shahbad and will start at 07:00 AM on 7th July, 2015. The details of drivers will be available on www.hec.edu.in by 6th July, 2015
Registration Link: Click Here
For More Information Regarding Drive: Link Expired