KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Mech | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India | Test Date: 17th, 18th, 21st April 2021
Company: KPIT Technologies Ltd
KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021: KPIT is a specialist partner for IT consulting and product engineering solutions and services to global Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations. Trusted by over 180+ long standing customers for domain expertise and industry experience, we enable them to achieve and manage business-transforming success through innovative, sustainable and superior quality products and ideas.
Our deep-seated innovation culture enables us to go beyond boundaries and deliver high-value, high-impact solutions helping customers stay competitive in the marketplace.
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 3.6 LPA
Interview Location: Virtual – (Online Test)
Eligibility Criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Graduation Year: 2020/ 2021
- Only students from the current batch of BE/ B.Tech – 7th or 8th Semester can apply.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and
- Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train,
Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Selection Process for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
Day1: (Section A): [Day 1 test duration is 2.5 hours]
- Aptitude Test
- Engineering Mathematics
- Professional skills and Knowledge of English Language
- Basics of C Language
- Algorithmic thinking
Day 1: (Section B):
Domain specific questions (Attempt any one section from the following as per your expertise)
- Circuit Branches
- Computer/ IT Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Day 2: [Day 2 test duration is 3 hours]
Coding round and domain specific questions
- Track 1: Programming in C and Embedded C
- Track 2: Programming in C++
- Track 3: MATLAB, Simulink and C Programming
Day 3: (Behavioral Assessment) [1 hour duration]
How to Apply for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the online test from 17th April 2021 to 21st April 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here