Konecranes Recruitment 2023 | Design Engineer – Hoist Order Engineering | BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Konecranes Recruitment 2023: Konecranes is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.konecranes.com
Position: Design Engineer – Hoist Order Engineering
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Konecranes Recruitment 2023:
- B. Tech/ BE – Mechanical
- Work experience with wire rope hoist or similar industrial equipment.: 2 – 3 yrs.
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering design (manufacturing processes, welding, fasteners, GD&T)
- Sound design knowledge of wire rope hoists and components
- Must be familiar with design standards
- Competencies in Creo, Auto-CAD, SAP, NX & TC will be an added advantage
- Create and implement new ways of working, create trust and work in effective manner
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- German language (preferable)
- Can do attitude and ability to generate solutions
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001
- Interpret Order documentation including order confirmation to determine scope of work
- Ability to search company archives to find records of reference drawings. Must be proficient in reading mechanical equipment and structural drawings.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures. Create equipment layouts, undertake all necessary mechanical and structural calculations to confirm designs and generate final mechanical and structural designs.
- Create detail, sub-assembly, and assembly drawings necessary to satisfy the order scope.
- Communicate schedule for deliveries of Order Engineering jobs to the reporting Manager
- Assure quality assurance in drawing & design process by monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and implementing the corrective actions.
- Assure schedule adherence
- Other duties as assigned by reporting Manager.
How to Apply for Konecranes Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply