Konecranes Recruitment 2019 | Electrical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Pune | June 2019
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.konecranes.com
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Role and Responsibility:
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications.
- Develop electrics by studying customer requirements and make manufacturing design.
- Preparation of SLD, wiring diagrams & panel layouts of industrial cranes independently in CAD system.
- Knowhow with different international standards FEM & EN etc.
- Ensure the best quality, punctuality & efficiency in each & every task.
- Support manufacturing and testing.
- Ability to work and communicate with a globally distributed team.
- Ability to handle project independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time will be essential.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skill.
- Produce reports. Preparing product documentation, writing reports and specifications. This could also include the monitoring of a product in use to improve on future designs towards Quality view.
- Good communication Skill.
- Ready to travel abroad on sites if required.
Apply Link:Link Expired