Konecranes Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | DET | Diploma in Electrical Engineering | Bangalore | August 2018
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Role and Responsibility:
- Conducting Site Assessments and measurements wrt readiness& Safety. Brief the customer on Kone requirements. Understand customer requirements and take up with contractor or Site Manager
- Checking of all materials wrt damages/short qty while unloading and put remarks on LR. Details with photos shall be shared immediately to Site Manager
- Prepare Bar chart for E&C work and get it approved from customer wherever possible.
- Planning of day to day E&C activities and ensuring that those are carried out as per laid down safety and quality norms and in line with agreed bar chart.
- Conducting daily TAKE 5, TBM with Affiliate team members, imparting on job training to new entrants, conducting tools / equipment checks as per set time frame, preparation of JSA/HIRA/Lift plan etc. Uploading all safety documents on email id on regular basis.
- Identification of Unsafe conditions and closing the same before start of work.
- Ensuring availability of WC Policy before start of any work and also to ensure statutory compliance records from contractor on closure of every month. Ensuring availability of statutory records at site.
- Keeping the record of all the support (Chargeable/non chargeable) taken from customer during execution of work and conveying the same to Site Manager & Head Site Operations after HOC.
- Collect debit notes for all chargeable services taken from customer. Ensure to take confirmation letter from contractor before asking any such service from customer on chargeable basis.
- Ensure E&C as per plan and record all deviations from customer side
- Written Communication with customer on erection plan, customer issues, site updates, load test plan etc and record all extra work done on behalf of customer. For major work involving cost implications, prior approval must be taken from Site Manager before acceptance.
- Update all visits and documents in serwhiz on daily/ weekly basis.
- Make protocols with customer at every erection stage like RAIL, DSL, LOAD TEST, HOC, POINT CLOSURE, DOCUMENT SUBMISSION etc
- Handling of all Pre HOC and warrantee complaints and updating the records.
- Submission of Erection invoices and protocols at long duration sites and follow up for payments.
- Completeness of the sites in all respect and handover safe possession of equipment to customer
- Preparation of site closure report
Apply Link: Link Expired