Konecranes Recruitment 2018 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | 2013- 2017 Batch | Pune | November 2018
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: Design Engineer – Offer Support
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical with a minimum of 1 years of experience with wire rope hoist or similar industrial equipment
Role and Responsibility:
- Interpret the required technical specifications to determine the scope of work
- Ability to search company archives to find records of reference drawings. Must be proficient in reading mechanical equipment and structural drawings.
- Perform offer engineering tasks using established procedures. Create equipment layouts, undertake all necessary mechanical and structural calculations to confirm designs and generate solution based mechanical and structural designs.
- Create assembly drawings necessary to satisfy the offer scope.
- Communicate schedule for deliveries of offer requests to the requestor & the reporting Manager
- Assure quality assurance in drawing & design process by monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and implementing the corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned by reporting Manager.
Apply Link: Link Expired