KONE Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineer | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Hiring Fresher Mechanical Engineer: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global production sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 6 months – 3 years
- Academic qualification – B.E., (Mechanical)
- Minimum 6 months to 3 years of experience in CREO
- Good knowledge about Elevator industry & products
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products
- Works closely with Project managers and supports Pre-Bid requirements.
- Creates 3D design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual. Components to meet customer specific requirements.
- May act as a local trainer and act as a meeting coordinator, typically in the local responsibility area.
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within the Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply