KONE Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice – SEB | ITI/ Diploma – ECE/ EEE/ Mech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Recruitment 2022: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Apprentice- SEB
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Recruitment 2022:
- ITI/Diploma Fresher / Experience.
KONE India is embarking upon an exciting growth phase and this represents an opportunity for you to join our Bangalore KONE India, as a Apprentice SEB.
Customer relationship management
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to his supervisor
- Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
- Accountable for identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
- Accountable for the safe working environment
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
- Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor
- Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
- Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organisation and his supervisor
- Leadership / People management
- Responsible for regular update of his supervisor on all relevant information
- Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lift and associated technology and accountable for attending the proposed training
- May be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here