KONE Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
KONE Recruitment 2021: KONE founded in 1910 and headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland, is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators. The company provides local service for builders, developers, building owners, designers and architects in 1,000 offices in over 50 countries.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Proficient in Creo tool (Sheet metal modelling, Pro-Programing and Knowledge in Handling Large Assembly )
- Autocad knowledge will be an added advantage
- Basic Ms office
- Looking for Passionate individuals, who will believe in continuous learning and ready to work in challenging Environment in Engineering Area.
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for the equipment and Proceed Engineering based on the required solution
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- Basic Structural Design and material characteristics knowledge
- Sheetmetal manufacturing knowledge
- Update Engineering progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
- Participates in the global engineering developments and adhere to change management process if required.
- Develops engineering & related functions/processes/tools
- Teamworking and Good communication skills
- Elevator industry background added advantage
- EN code knowledge will be an added advantage
- Manufacturing background added advantage
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply this off campus drive through online mode as soon as possible on below link.
Apply Link: Click Here