KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Pune
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: IOD Cloud Developer
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2+ years
- A degree in Engineering / MCA/ Msc (IT) or equivalent.
- minimum 3 years of relevant working experience combined with programming skills on modern languages (Python, Java/Java 8, TypeScript).
- Experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, EKS, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation,S3, AWS CLI, IAM, SAM, cloudformation and etc) is a mandatory requirement.
- Experience on DevOps (backend) ways of working and knowledge about embedded software development is a benefit as is understanding basic concepts of testing / frameworks.
- Demonstrate working experience on Rest API development – with JAX RS or Springboot.
- Working experience with good understanding on Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent tools.
- To join the team of experts at the KONE Services & Solutions R&D. You will work together with other professionals to develop advanced KONE digital solutions that leverage the latest in cloud and connectivity technologies.
- You are a cloud development expert who is passionate about designing and implementing solutions for our connectivity solutions.
- You are familiar with the software development patterns and can turn the architectural plans to concrete SW designs.
- You understand and appreciate the modern SW development practices. You work at your best when you are working with people and you enjoy helping others.
- You will work in a key role inside our Agile SW development team. Your closest colleagues will be other developers, test professionals and the PO of the team. You will be part of KONE Technology and Innovation unit’s IoT Tribe.
- Developing cloud code for our connectivity devices
- Producing SW designs
- Documenting the deliverables
- Participating in knowledge sharing and demos
Apply Link: Job Expired