KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021 | Cost Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Industrial/ Mechatronics/ Industrial Engineering | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Should Cost Engineer
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 3+ years
Education Criteria for KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021:
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical/Production/Industrial /Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering. 3 years and above experience on product costing.
- Should Cost Analysis of new and existing components of global and local KONE products utilizing aPriori and other selected costing methods and tools.
- Plan Should Cost Analysis cases together with team members and case owners from KONE Sourcing, Technology & Innovation and other functions.
- Request and acquire data for the cases from cross-functional team including all needed design data, supply chain related information, visit supplier and in-house factories when necessary to collect information about manufacturing process, etc.
- Work as a team to perform Should Cost Analysis utilizing best practices, tools and methods, and best available information.
- Create reports and communicate results and conclusions of the analysis in a clear and professional manner.
- Organize reviews of the cost analysis with the case participants.
- When requested, participate in actions to utilize the results of the Should Cost Analysis, including participating in supplier negotiations with Sourcing, design reviews with Technology & Innovation teams, etc.
- Participate in development of new Should Cost Analysis methods, tools and processes, and in calibration of Should Costing assumptions e.g. by doing time studies and other information gathering at supplier and in-house factories.
- Deep knowledge of sheet metal / machining / plastics / PCBA / wire harness etc. manufacturing processes. Understanding of product cost analysis concepts and cost Understanding of mechanical / electrical design principles and methods. Motivation to work in agile, cross-functional and multicultural teams Good communication skills to work efficiently with team members and internal stakeholders.
- Product cost management software (aPriori or other) experience preferred. Proficient in MS Office. Organized, team player and self-motivated.
How to Apply for KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired