KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021 | Component Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE; ME/ M.Tech – Power Electronics | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Elevator Recruitment 2021: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Component Engineer
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in EEE with ME/ M.Tech in Power Electronics
- Supporting for technology development in LCE and / or LCE component projects
- Manage design tasks such as mechanical design, electronics design, quality improvements, cost down activities
- Plan, execute, analyze and document testing and verification of LCE and / or LCE components.
- Give technical support to other KONE organizations on LCE
- In depth knowledge in LCE Electrification and Platform level working experience is a must.
- Deep technical knowledge about drive, control system, Electrification
- Exposure to International Standards like EN, IEC etc. related to Electrical components is needed.
- CR Process and Quality & Corrective action Process Knowledge required
- Experience in Electrical design – Selection of electrical components, Cirucit design & Optimization
- Hands on experience in Product change management is preferred
- Experienced in any E-CAD, Autocad. E-Plan experience adds advantage
- VariPDM and SAP knowledge is needed
- B.E (EEE) & Mtech (Power Electronics)
- 2+ Years
Apply Link: Job Expired