KONE Elevator Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Design Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Design Engineer
Salary: 3 – 5 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering with min 70 Percent/ 7.0 CGPA
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time. Applies a customer service mind set .
- Tools Used :Auto-Cad Electrical & Vertex
Apply Link: Link Expired