KONE Elevator Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Chennai | March 2018
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Draws layout drawings for the solution.
- Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
- Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
Application Link: Closed