KONE Elevator Recruitment 2018 | Freshers |Software Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Chennai | February 2018
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Positions: Embedded Software Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Engineering degree in Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics , Electronics & Instrumentation and Mechatronics ((2016 -2017 Passed Out)
- Freshers with good academic records (marks obtained 80% above or 8.0 CGPA)
Freshers with good academic records having following skill sets or domain knowledge (Any two or more) will be preferred and invited for written test and technical rounds of discussions.
Exposed to academic experience in working with
1) Embedded Systems Design.
2) Microcontroller programming.
3) IoT/UAV based Platforms.
4) Raspberry Pi and Arduino board working knowledge.
5) Wifi, Zigbee, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless connectivity.
6) C, C++, Java, Python scripts, Assembly Language.
7) SPI,UART,I2C protocols
8) Cloud computing – IoT Analytics, AWS, Bluemix, Azure, etc.
9) embedded Linux
Hackathon experience in embedded systems or internship with reputed companies.
Training certification on embedded systems from CDAC or NIELIT
Note: All the applicants with less than 1.5 years of experience will be treated as Freshers. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/Phone call for Test/Interviews at Chennai
The applicants would be on 3 year bond.
Selected engineers will be offered a stipend during the 1st year of training period followed by permanent job offer for engineers based on performance and work reviews during the training period.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Application Link: Closed