KONE Elevator Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | Hyderabad | January 2017
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Develop strong relation internally and externally ( Customers )
- Should exhibit Service mind-set throughout the Service Delivery Chain
- Develop close collaboration with Service Operation team and work towards Customer Satisfaction to achieve targeted NPI.
- Should have strong mind-set towards full chain of Customer Complaint Management to result in Customer Satisfaction
- To ensure that the Branchs Service Sales strategy is implemented effectively, consistently, and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- To own CGP in his Branch & Ensure LIMBOs as per Budget
- Achieve the Renegotiation Price Increase & Conversion MV as per Budget .
- Regular Review of LIS Nos /LIFS Nos.
- Accountable for LIS Renewals, LIFS Conversions, WFC & AR Management in the Branch.
- Accountable for bridging the gap of Collection Budgeted Vs Actual
- To ensure 100% compliance of all Commercial Processes like Renewal & Conversion , WFC , Collection etc., in VA.
- Identify areas for improvement and escalate to process owner at H.O to seek continuous improvement.
- Accountable for ensuring VA CRM Discipline in Branch.
- Own National Accounts based in the Branch Area and coordinate with cross border Regions / Branches to meet company results.
- Work towards Customer Satisfaction along with Operational team to achieve targeted NPI.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Closed