KONE Elevator Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | May 2017
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical)
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in BE or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply)
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Good Verbal Communication
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist / Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator creates the required design/layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers’ supervision.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Closed