Koch Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Koch Industries
Koch Off Campus Drive 2023: Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better.
With 120,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Company Website: www.kochind.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Koch Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science or Embedded systems
As a GET (Embedded Software Development), you may be part of:
- Apply knowledge gained in relevant university courses to real-world challenges.
- Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms/products. Help to identify, specify, and plan tasks assigned by the project lead.
- Developing embedded software modules to support industrial communication protocols.
- Participating in peer reviews and maintaining code integrity.
- Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies.
- Excellent big picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Sufficient knowledge of programming skills in C/C++
- Sufficient knowledge of bare metal and operating system. Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar OS.
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge about major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS etc.)
- Familiarity with peripheral devices such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc
- Familiarity with serial interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART etc.
- Experience in using test equipment (eg. oscilloscope, logic analyzer)
- Familiarity with debugging firmware/software
- Familiarity with network protocols
How to Apply for Koch Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here