KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | AI/ ML Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: KLA-Tencor Corporation
KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023: KLA-Tencor Corporation is a global, capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management products for the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and related nanoelectronics industries. The company’s products, software and services are intended for all phases of integrated circuit chip production, from research and development to wafer fabrication and advanced packaging processes, to final volume development.
KLA-Tencor’s products and services are used by the vast majority of bare wafer, IC, lithography reticle and disk manufacturers around the world. These customers rely on KLA-Tencor’s inline wafer and IC defect monitoring, review and classification; reticle defect inspection and metrology; packaging and interconnect inspection; critical dimension (CD) metrology; pattern overlay metrology; film thickness, surface topography and composition measurements; measurement of in-chamber process conditions, wafer shape and stress metrology; computational lithography tools and overall yield and fab-wide data management and analysis systems.
Company Website: www.kla-tencor.com
Positions: AI/ ML Intern
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023:
- Some College or work experience of 0 years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in Computer Science, AI, EE, Data Science, Engineering Science
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced Semiconductor factories
You will be part of a machine learning group that develops algorithms and software solutions that enhance the performance of our inspection tools.
- Data/problem analysis
- Research the solution space
- Develop concepts
- Prototype and validate concepts
- Specify software requirements
- Software/algorithm development (productization/programming)
- Research/scientific background is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of modern machine learning approaches is highly desirable
- Solid background in statistics and mathematics is desirable
- Experience with image processing / signal processing is a plus
- Experience with heterogenous parallel computing (including GPU) is a plus
- Good demonstrated programming skills are desirable
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills (quantitative & algorithmic)
- Interest in algorithm development & programming
- Ability to work in a team, and contribute to the team effort
- Proficiency in C++, Python and DL frameworks
How to Apply for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here