Kirloskar Recruitment 2021 | Junior Service Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical Engineering | Kerala
Company: Kirloskar Technologies (P) Ltd (KTPL)
Kirloskar Recruitment 2021: Popularly known as KTPL, it has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. KTPL is part of more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate – the Kirloskar Group. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuro-surgery, imaging, diagnostics and many more disciplines.
KTPL is convinced that efficient timely equipment maintenance is vital for health care delivery system. KTPL has been empanelled as knowledge Partner by National Health Systems Resources Centre Ministry of Health Government of India. KTPL has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in the states of Kerala, Rajasthan, Odisha and Punjab facilities under PPP model.
Company Website: www.kirloskarmedical.com
Positions: Service Engineer/ Junior Service Engineer- Biomedical Equipment
Industry: Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Salary: INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Palakkad, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam (Kerala)
Qualification for Kirloskar Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical/ Electronics & Communications.
- 2-6 years of experience in a biomedical service industry including hospitals.
- Service Support: Responsible for providing periodic maintenance services, timely resolution for equipment malfunction, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic and electro mechanical equipment onsite service.
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Biomedical Equipment.
- Coordinate with service contractors for maintenance, calibration, and collection of service documents.
- Training customer on equipment operation, maintenance procedures and process related to the upkeep of equipment.
- Key Account/Customer Relationship management: Responsible for building and managing key customers as well as building and strengthening customer relations by timely follow up and support to the customers.
- Responsible for closure of all assigned calls.
- Timely submission of documents (service reports, PM reports, etc.) to the branch office.
- Responsible for update on a daily basis to the TL.
- Follow up with Service Coordinator for spares required to rectify the equipment.
How to Apply for Kirloskar Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Kirloskar Recruitment online by below Link
Apply Link: Job Expired