KIOCL Recruitment 2021 | Engineers | 11 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical | Karnataka | Last Date: 24th February 2021
Company: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL)
KIOCL Recruitment 2021:- KIOCL Limited, a flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, with Mini Ratna status was formed in 2nd April 1976. The country’s prestigious Export Oriented Unit having expertise in Iron Ore Mining, Filtration Technology & Production of high quality Pellets has its Corporate office at Koramangala, Bangalore & Pelletization Complex at Mangalore, the coastal city of Karnataka.
The annual capacity of the Pellet Plant is to produce about 3.5 Million tons of Iron ore Pellets. Other facilities include Reclaimer to load Pellets directly from Stockyard to vessel. Pellets produced at the Mangalore Plant have excellent metallurgical properties and are an ideal feed for Blast Furnace and DRI Units.
Company Website: www.kioclltd.in
Total Vacancies: 11
- Mechanical Engineer: 4 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 3 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 2 Posts
- Civil/Structural Engineer: 2 Posts
Experience: 3 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of operation & maintenance of Pellet plant and Iron ore Beneficiation Plant, Raw Material Handling etc.
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience largely in the area of maintenance of Electrical equipment’s of pellet plant/manufacturing industries, experience in preventive maintenance of electrical equipments, electrical distribution systems, sub-station control panels of Pellet plant/Iron ore Beneficiation Plant.
- Graduate with BE/ B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of planning of structural construction, maintenance works, preparation of estimates, rate analysis & schedule of works, planning of work at site and provide remedial measures/sketches for the execution of work, monitoring quality & safety standards etc.
Civil/ Structural Engineer:
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/ Institution M.Tech with specialization in Structural Engineering is an added advantage.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience .
Age Limit: 35 years
- KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 24th February 2021 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 1st March 2021
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
For More Details : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here