KIA India Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Apprentice | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Diploma – Automobile/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Andhra Pradesh
Company: KIA India
KIA India Off Campus Drive 2021: Kia Motors Corporation, commonly known as Kia Motors is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015.
As of December 2015, the Kia Motor corporation is minority owned by Hyundai, which owns a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia in turn is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totaling more than US$8.3 billion.
Company Website: www.kia.com
Stipend: As per company norms
Job Location: Adadakulapalle, Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria forKIA India Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Diploma in Automobile/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch
- Gender – Male
Selection Process for KIA India Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for KIA India Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Link: Source