Kennametal Recruitment/ Hiring Executive Manufacturing | BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Industrial Production Engineering | Bangalore | November 2015
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Executive Manufacturing (OLP)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Industrial Production Engineering
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Education: BE Mechanical or Industrial Production
- Experience: 1 to 2 years maximum
- Age: 23 to 25 years
- Academics should be consistently above 70 % in SSLC (10th) / PUC (12th) & Engineering (B.E).
- Should be preferably working in an MNC and should be hired as a GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) through Campus Placements.
- Must be geographically flexible.
- The OLP (Operational Leadership Program) prepares Engineering Graduates for positions with increased levels of responsibility and challenge.
- Graduates will pursue mid-level management roles where they will have the opportunity to manage teams and further develop their supervisory skills.
- He will also have the opportunity to participate in Kennametal’s Leadership and Technical Development programs
- Can Expect:
- Challenging and varied experiences to build skills
- Exposure to Kennametal Leaders and other OLP Participants
- Leadership Development Programs
- Focus Areas:
- Capital and Capacity Planning
- S&OP Processes
- Project Management
- Financial Acumen
- Logistics & Materials
- Manufacturing Systems (SAP)
- Operational Excellence
- Supply Chain/ProcurementCustomer Interactions
- Engineering & Operations
Application Link: Link Expired