Kennametal Recruitment 2021 | Sales Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineering | Maharashtra
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Recruitment 2021: Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Sales Engineer
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Maharashtra [Kolhapur, Aurangabad]
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mech/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineering; Sales Application
Responsible for retaining existing business at the region & grow business in existing & new customer within region. Responsible for gaining market share in this region
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify additional sales opportunities and execute the sales strategy for the assigned geographical area.
- Educate and evaluate the end-user and the needs of the channel partners to help develop the appropriate plan to meet and exceed the objectives.
- Encourage and maintain excellent working relationships with distributors and end-users to develop partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of projects to drive the annual sales growth plan. Run-on this pipeline.
- Keep customers well informed about latest technology developments and product innovations.
- Regularly review the changes and dynamics of the market to ensure that the opportunities are in line with the company’s strategy.
- Support and participate in team sales initiatives by sharing relevant information for assigned accounts.
- Prepare regular progress, status and forecast reports to management in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Can anticipate spending 80% of the time in front of end-users/customers
- Engineering graduate in Mechanical OR Industrial Production with 4 to 6 years of experience in Production / Manufacturing Engineering OR Methods / Process Engineering OR Sales / Application, preferably metal cutting products and working in technical manufacturing environment.
- Should be Competent in understanding and communicating all product and technical information.
- Able to assess customer needs competently.
- A computer literate with good presentation skills and lot of drive/energy to bring co-ordination and cohesiveness amongst all functions to implement the decided strategies and achieve sales plan.
- Strong administrative/communication skills.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Should be willing to work with cross functional teams to meet customer needs.
Apply Link: Job Expired