Kennametal Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Recruitment 2021: Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Design Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
This position will work under the supervision of Manager. Actively involved in creation of quote and manufacturing drawings. Can modify non-parametric models/legacy drawings and induce KMT structure. Actively involved in resolving customer complaints. Trains and guides Junior Designer. Interact with Sales, Manufacturing & Quality teams for required product details
Key Job Responsibilities
- Creation of manufacturing /Quote drawings
- Create/Modify existing drawings using/not using automation tools.
- Induce KMT Modelling structure for migrated/legacy drawings.
- Should check his/her designs against checklist.
- Provide feedback to the supervisor on insufficient data in Engineering task.
- Participates in resolving customer complaints.
- Interact with manufacturing to understand & resolve mfg. details of products.
- Interact with growth team to understand the Product/Customer requirement
- Creates models adopting KMT standards.
- Can create manufacturing /Quote drawings.
- Modify pre NX9 /Non-parametric models/legacy drawings (Anvil or hand sketch).
- Builds KMT structure for pre NX9/GDW migrated products.
- Use of parametric design in NX9 & knowledge of it.
- Creates NX models /AutoCAD without automation.
- Understand and apply GD&T to manufacturing drawings.
- Identify the MM valid status in EBOM.
- Induce KMT structure for migrated/legacy drawings.
- Basic interpretation of MM production status.
- Able to find out Quote/Order number by using MM.
- Can work with DRW/Image files.
- Collects all the details for CRM, DFMEA and RCA.
- Able to fill out 4D and 8D sheets.
- Can make Fish Bone/ Pareto diagrams.
- Co-ordinates with cross functional teams.
Apply Link: Job Expired