Kennametal Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Recruitment 2020: Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Associate Pricing (Pricing Specialist)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
This job will work under the supervision of Manager. The person should understand to read the engineering drawing of toolings required by customer. Should interact with Cross Functional Team like Product Engineering & Manufacturing to check technical feasibility & manufacturing feasibility to make the right toolings solution both technically & commercially. Person should also be able to interact with vendors whenever required for getting the commercial offer for parts of toolings that need to be quoted. He should also interact with field sales persons of Infrastructure business for day to day activities in submitting the offer to customer requirements.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Sales proposals /quotations for preforms, finished wear products & conforma clad items-Repeat, Similar items & specials.
- Co-ordinate with Plant & Engineering for economic costing to win orders.
- Providing technical details to CSR to book orders
- Negotiate quotes from the foreign suppliers/principals to win the orders
- To keep updated records on comparative statement of prices with respect to Government tenders.
- Providing required support to branch office/sales engineers to bag orders
- Interact with vendors to get quotes of vendor out activities
- Creation & modification of MM# in SAP
- Reading & Understanding of Engineering drawing.
- Basic interpretation of MM production status.
- Able to find out Quote/Order number by using Drg. Number.
- Knoweldge of handling SAP work flow system
- Order execution
- Collects all the details for making the commercial offer.
- Co-ordinates with cross functional teams.
- Checks supply conditions against customer requirement.
- Knowledge of KMT carbide grades will be preferred
Apply Link: Job Expired