Kennametal Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Junior Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Off Campus Drive 2021 : Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Junior Design Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Kennametal Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering
Entry level position and works under the supervision of Senior/Lead Designer. Creation and modification of drawings, customer graphics are prime responsibilities. Regularly provide feedback to supervisor on the inconsistencies and insufficient data in workbench.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare drawings based on the instructions of Senior/ Lead designers.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools.
- Create customer graphics for existing products, as per customer requirement.
- Work on ERs using ECTR.
- Should check designs against checklist.
- Provide feedback to the supervisor on insufficient data in workbench task
- Should have basic drawing interpretation skills.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools (GKAD/TESS/KDS).
- Open/ close/ modify existing NX models /AutoCAD without automation. (modified standards
- Understands guidelines for respective team products’ modelling and drawing
- Can understand/create customer graphics.
- Basic Engineering mathematics.
- Fundamental calculations like force, speed, feed, moment, torque and vibrations.
- Knowledge of Kinematics and Vectors.
- Understands Merchant circle diagram.
- Can interpret the checklist.
- Checks own designs against checklist.
- Provides feedback to supervisor on insufficient data. (before design)
- List out variations between design and data.
How to Apply for Kennametal Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Kennametal Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired