Kennametal Mega Walk-In/ Off Campus Drive | Diploma Apprentice Trainee – 2015 Batch | Diploma – Electrical, Mechanical | Bangalore | February 2016
Company: Kennametal India Limited
Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentice Trainee
Number of Posts: 45
Qualification: Diploma – Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
Salary/ Stipend: Rs 10,000 Per month in Hand.
Job Location: Bangalore
- The duration of the course is one year Only
- This course is administered as per Board of Apprenticeship Southern Region.
- The Applying student should have successfully completed their Diploma in the academic year 2014 OR 2015 only.
- Any student who has completed their DME on or before 2013 is not eligible for this years program
- The apprentice will be paid salary/stipend of Rs 10,000 per month, in hand.
- The Applying student should have successfully completed Diploma in the academic year 2014 or 2015 only.
- The student should not have backlogs
- The trainee will receive a completion certificate from Kennametal India Limited
- The trainee will receive a Proficiency certificate from Government of India’
– Reporting Time: 09.30 AM
– Written Test: 09.45 AM – 10.45 AM
– Results: 11.00 AM Followed by interview
Kennametal India Limited
8/9TH Mile, Tumkur Road
(opposite Parle factory)
Bangalore – 560 073
- If you are travelling in Metro, please get down at Nagasandra Stop.
- If you are travelling in Bus, please get down at Widia Stop.
Documents to be carried:
- Any Government certified identity card.
- CV/ Resume
- Copy of 10th/ 12th/ PUC/ Diploma Marks cards Verification will be completed on the same day.
- Two passport size photographs.
Application Link:Link Expired