KEC International Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | Mumbai
Company: KEC International Limited
KEC International Ltd Recruitment 2021: KEC International Limited is India’s second largest manufacturer of electric power transmission towers and one of the largest Power Transmission Engineering, Procurement & Construction companies in the world.
Our robust and integrated capabilities span the entire spectrum of ‘concept to commissioning’. We have successfully executed complex projects across some of the world’s most difficult terrains and conditions aided by robust project management and execution capabilities. We have unrivalled expertise in manufacturing and testing, with a footprint extending across India, Dubai, Brazil, and Mexico. Our vast global presence has enabled a robust and agile supply chain that extends across six continents in over 100 countries.
Company Website: www.kecrpg.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 3-7 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – Computers/ Electronics; MCA
- Design and Development of Business Solutions using cutting edge technologies in area of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, AR/VR, Analytics, Mobility, IoT etc.
- Perform Proof of Concepts
- Design Prototyping, Customer Demonstration and Validation
- The role requires good co-ordination between various functions across organization and vendors too.
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Hands-on knowledge on any of this programming language: C/ C++, Java, Python
- Working knowledge and in-depth understanding of Full Stack development (React / Angular / ASP .NET Core / Django / Bootstrap / Flask having good knowledge on RDBMS, NoSQL DB and Developing Applications using them
- Hands-on experience in developing Computer Vision based solutions / prototype and understanding of machine learning algorithms
Apply Link: Job Expired