Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019 | www.kpwd.co.in | Freshers | Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer | 870 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 10 April 2019
Company: Karnataka Public Works Department (KPWD)
Karnataka Public Works Department (also known as Karnataka Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department or KPWD) is the Karnataka government agency in charge of the public works in the state of Karnataka, India.
It is entrusted with the responsibility of construction and maintenance of buildings for most of the Karnataka government departments and Public undertakings and maintenance of road works including the National Highways, State Highways and Major District roads.
Company Website: www.kpwd.co.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 870
- Assistant Engineer – 570 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 300 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Assistant Engineer : Rs.43,100-83,900/- PM
Junior Engineer: Rs.33,450-62,600/- PM
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Management or Building and Construction Technology or Civil Engineering and Planning or Civil Technology or Construction Technology or Construction Engineering and Management or Geomechanics and Structures or Structural Engineering and Costruction granted by a Univercity Established by a law in India recgonised by all India Council for Technical education (AICTE), New Delhi or
- A Diploma certificate granted by the Institution of Engineer (INDIA) that he was passed parts A and B of the assosiate membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (INDIA) in Civil Engineers or Construction Technology and Management Engineering.
Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Material Management granted by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
The selection process will be based on Written Competitive Examination (85% marks) & Viva Voce Interview (15% marks).
Scheme of Competitive Examination:
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Technical Paper||100||2 hours|
|Kannada Language||100||2 hours|
- Assistant Engineers: Rs.500/- for General/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates
- Junior Engineers: Rs.300/- for General/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates
Mode of Payment: Pay through Challan in any electronic post office in Karnataka (e-Payment Post Offices only)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 April 2019.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here