Kalpataru Power Transmission Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer – OHE | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical | Gujarat
Company: Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
Kalpataru Power Transmission Recruitment 2021: Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the leading Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) companies with proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades. KPTL is executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that delivers complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure and railways projects on a turnkey basis. KPTL has established its footprints in 55 countries spread across five continents.
KPTL is part of the Kalpataru Group established in 1969. It is a diversified conglomerate with interest in Real Estate, Power Generation, Agri Logistics and EPC in major infrastructure segments like Power Transmission and Distribution, Buildings & Factories, Roads & Highways, Water & Irrigation, Railways and Oil and Gas.
Company Website: www.kalpatarupower.com
Positions: Engineer – OHE (Electrical Discipline)
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Palanpur, Rajkot, Mehsana [Gujarat]
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Railway Overhead Electrification Project including Traction Substation & Switching Posts and SCADA.
- Contract Management including close coordination with client, Suppliers & Sub Contractors,
- Planning the entire work execution, Control and monitoring to ensure timely completion.
- Planning for resource management including Staff, labour, subcontractors, Materials, Cash flow and Site Management
- Implementation of the Quality, Health and Safety measures.
- Interfacing with Client and Consultants for the delivery of the project.
- Implement Safety regulation specially for RE Projects.
- To ensure the quality as detailed in the quality plan.
- Coordinate with suppliers and sub-contractors of timely delivery of material and for construction.
- Interface management with civil contractor and electrical contractor.
- Looking after the admin aspect of the entire project.
- Monitoring the schedule of the project as laid out in the project management plan.
- Planning and achieving the entire work based on set Revenue Erection plan
- Capable of increasing the profit margin and maintaining the capital Employed with the limit
Apply Link: Job Expired