JSW Steel Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Application Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering | Maharashtra
Company: JSW Steel Ltd
JSW Steel is India’s leading private sector steel producer and among the world’s most illustrious steel companies.
JSW Steel is around $9 billion global conglomerate spread over six locations in India and a footprint that extends to the US, South America and Africa.
The flagship company of around $11 billion JSW Group, JSW Steel is testament to decades of experience and a dynamic culture that have culminated in the company becoming the leading provider of specialised steels in India. JSW Steel’s business vision is centered on sustainability.
Company Website: www.jsw.in
Positions: Application Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Maharashtra
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering 0-2 years of work experience as QA/ QC/ Operations in Steel plant.
- Provide real-time technical service and solutions at Customer end on products supplied from all plants (Flat and Long Products) across segments like Automotive, Non- Automotive and Retail segments
- Perform Trail at customers end, application tests and provide inputs to plant through reviews to ensure products are satisfactory.
- Respond to the enquiry, finalise technical delivery conditions (TDC) in line with customer specifications, based on applications and plant capability.
- In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Address product concerns and complaints.
- Provide Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) against customer Complaints.
- Having relevant metallurgical/product knowledge (Steel mill process
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary team
- Statistical and mathematical skills for analysis
- Application knowledge (Customer process)
- Communications skills (both written verbal) Working relationships- Stakeholders
- Internal :PDQ/QA, Sales Marketing, CSD and SCM
- External:Consultants Third party lab Key Success Factors- Challenges: Grappling with Demand of the role: Team Management
Application Links: Click Here