JSW Cement Recruitment 2021 | Technical Service Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil Engineering | Maharashtra
Company: JSW Cement Limited
JSW Cement Recruitment 2021: India is a country where infrastructure and construction have led to unprecedented growth. The colossal infrastructure and fastest-growing economy of India have moulded industries to grow and achieve incredible milestones. JSW Cement aims to continue this development with the use of its environment-friendly sustainable technologies. JSW Cement holds the potential to contribute to creating a self-reliant India by laying the foundation of the Indian development story with its world-class cement.
JSW Cement has its plants at Vijayanagar in Karnataka, Nandyal in Andhra Pradesh, Dolvi in Maharashtra, Shiva Works in Odisha and Salboni in West Bengal. All of these plants utilise the by-products produced by the steel industry to manufacture green cement. Despite of entering the industry late, JSW Cement with a capacity to produce 14 MTPA tons per year, is swiftly becoming a force to reckon with.
Company Website: www.jsw.in
Positions: Technical Service Officer
Job Location: Maharashtra (Thane, Sangli, Palghar, Mumbai)
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil Engineering
Technical Services officer in JSW Cement, provides Civil Engineering services to its customers, channel partners, influencers & educates/promotes different products of JSW through various technical activities. The various activities undertaken by TSO are given below.
- Preparation & updating of databank of major influencer segments such as Engineers, builders/contractors.
- Coordination with marketing team in planning and conducting Technical meets.
- Redressal of customer complaints and documentation of all reported complaints
- Technical presentation in Technical meets for all influencer segments such as home builders, Contractors and Masons
- Visits to customers / influencers of all segments as per Journey cycle plan and providing leads of prospective customers to Sales team. Achieve monthly conversion targets as per plan
- Godown assessment
- Assessment of damaged cement.
- Coordinating in getting product approval from various Govt depts. /key projects.
Apply Link: Job Expired