JP Morgan Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I – Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Software Engineer I – Automation Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023:
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies and cloud technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in Java programming experience
- Automation experience using tools/technologies such as Cucumber, Rest API, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Maven etc is preferred.
- Working experience of Jira, Jenkins/TeamCity.
- Awareness of basic Object Oriented programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.) and version control with SVN, GitHub etc.
- Proven ability using Unix.
- Investment Banking experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ALM, Jira, Database-SQL/CQL.
As a Software Engineer I – Automation Engineer in the Post Trade Technology of Corporate & Investment Bank business at JPMorgan Chase, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components to the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an entry-level member of a software engineering team, you execute basic software solutions through the design, development, and troubleshooting of a single technical area within a business function, while gaining skills and experience to grow within your role.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile, waterfall, iterative) and Test software quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of financial industry and Investment Banking business, processes, disciplines and standards.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation of ALM for defect tracking, test case creation.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where daily, weekly software updates coincide with major project releases. Detail oriented Tester with ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Work closely with project managers and developers on project delivery. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here