JP Morgan Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I – Java | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Software Engineer I – Java
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023:
- Baseline knowledge of software, applications and technical processes within a given technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, Android, etc.)
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, with a passion to build an inclusive and innovative culture
- Demonstratable ability to code in one or more languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Basic knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
As a Software Engineer I at JPMorgan Chase, AWM, IMA MO EAGLE, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components to the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an entry-level member of a software engineering team, you execute basic software solutions through the design, development, and troubleshooting of a single technical area within a business function, while gaining skills and experience to grow within your role.
- Executes basic software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with peer guidance
- Interprets architecture and design representations as well as nonfunctional requirements to develop secure, stable software against a defined architecture
- Actively applies automation to reduce manual toil in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Addresses basic code quality issues
- Gathers, analyzes, and synthesizes basic data sets in service of technical troubleshooting and generating insights to drive continuous improvements
- Breaks down routine technical tasks to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Exposure to cloud technologies
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here