JP Morgan Recruitment 2023 | Data Analytics | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Data Analytics – Analyst
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, computer science, information technology, mathematics, accounting, or a related discipline
- 1+ years of financial services experience (accounting reconciliation experience is a plus)
- Prior experience with Data Warehouse systems including the use of SQL
- Ability to analyze and investigate complex data sets to find underlying drivers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Prior experience with Alteryx, Tableau and/or Python is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information at varying levels of detail, depending on the audience, in a concise manner
As the Data Analytics professional, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm. As the Wholesale Client Profitability (WCP) Production Analyst you will focus on validation of data quality in our data warehouse. You will achieve this by owning tools and processes tied to our major controls around input review, output review, and reconciliation. Furthermore, by implementing and maintaining checks and processes where necessary such as data validations, adjustments, or reconciliations.
- Ensure data quality of WCP Production environment at all stages through execution of runbook procedures and ad hoc investigation
- Solve operational deficiencies by developing systemic or operational solutions
- Partner with WCP Change Management and WCP Technology teams on designing and implementing new processes
- Maintain proper control documentation for procedures in line with Firmwide Evergreen standards
- Manage relations, communicating and presenting to various levels of stakeholders
- Escalate issues as needed to the appropriate team(s) and management
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here