JP Morgan Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Mumbai
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Associate Software QA Engineer
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023:
- 3-7 years in Quality Assurance / Software Product testing
- Demonstrated experience in developing manual test plans and managing issue resolution.
- Proficient in technology toolkits such as Jira.
- Exposure to cross-browser and web API testing is nice to have
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work under pressure, especially around release periods
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high-quality work, and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of financial capital markets and assets such as equities, bonds, ETFs, and MFs is a nice to have
- Degree in B.E or BSc or equivalent
55ip, a fully owned subsidiary of J.P Morgan Chase, is looking for an experienced quality assurance (test) engineer for its technology-enabled investment platform for large investment advisory (RIA) & wealth management firms. The ideal candidate for this role has successfully demonstrated the ability to design, (manually) execute, and monitor test plans and test cases, preferably for applications in the financial or capital markets domain. The candidate will be a motivated and proficient manual QA (test) professional who enjoys solving problems in a team environment, that help makes an impact on a fast-growing business.
- Understanding of test cycles within the Agile-Scrum methodology
- Analyze requirements and develop appropriate test case
- Conduct various types of test execution cycles such as Smoke, Regression, and Feature testing
- Assist in implementing and executing automated test suites
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here