JP Morgan Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT; BCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2021: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, with 0-2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Willingness to work as a full-stack developer
- Adaptable to evolving technologies
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Engineering bent of mind
- Keenness to prioritize user experience and resiliency of the platform as a developer
- Ability to work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solutions across regions
- Software design and development responsibilities
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and TDD/BDD.
- Active involvement in troubleshooting issues across environments
The candidate will function as a full-stack Applications Developer within the Global Wealth Management Technology and will be part of the JP Morgan Online International (JPOI) team. JPOI team builds digital banking platforms for our clients’ needs that includes a website and native mobile applications. The team offers an opportunity to work on a wide array of technologies and challenging technical problems. This role will involve ideating, designing, developing, testing and support along with end to end ownership of new functional offerings and improvements and modernization of our existing solutions.
- High levels of analytical/conceptual thinking and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages ( Java, Python, Swift or Kotlin )
- Familiarity with building cloud native applications (public or private) or containerized applications
- Exposure to microservices, Angular 9+, application security/identity and access management, application resiliency preferred.
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired