Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 37 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries.
Company Website: www.jnj.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Engineering Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering including sound knowledge of asset management
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent asset management, reliability management skills. Working as a part of the team within the business, the Facility Management (FM) is expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by engendering a culture of customer relationship & proactive approach.
- To determine Maintenance Strategies and Approaches, Failure Process, Characteristics, Causes and Types
- To determine Asset Criticality, Risk Based Approaches, FMECA, RCM, REM of assets, Predictive Maintenance.
- To apply engineering knowledge and specialist techniques to prevent or to reduce the likelihood or frequency of failures
- To identify and correct the root causes of failures that do occur
- To determine ways of coping with failures that do occur, if their causes have not been corrected
- To apply methods for estimating the likely reliability of new designs and analysis of reliability data
- To manage the project and commissioning planning with effective & efficient Asset management and optimization.
- LRFP- long Range financial planning.
- Contributing in Opex management.
- Generation of capital business plan.
- Exclusive focus of FCI, facility condition, road map generations.
- Execution of New Asset / Infra installation.
- Asset data management.