Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | R&D Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022: Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: R&D Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (recent graduate or one year industry experience)
- Independent and quick learning skills to discover, understand and work with new software technologies and tools
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and present results
- Ability to execute small tasks to completion with limited guidance
- Self-motivated; able to work individually as well as within a team
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Curious and flexible
- Ability to learn quickly from failures and unplanned events
Are you interested in new technologies just as we are? Join us as Principal R&D Software Engineer and drive new technologies within Johnson Controls! This position requires a broad set of skills and experiences with the discovery, development, application and testing of technology.
At Johnson Controls we are developing the next generation of smart and connected. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable.
- Support R&D Software Engineers and engineering teams with design and execution of technology research and development projects: key focus on identying, qualifying and implementing make/buy/partner options
- Code, test and deliver mock-ups, experiments, proof of concepts, and protytypes
- Analyse technologies and data
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends in areas relevant to assigned projects as well as evolving topics
- Depending on complexity and effort, work individually or within a team
- Masters’ degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (recent graduate or one year industry experience)
- Experience in data & analytics, AI, edge, cloud, or IoT
- Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating scope, design, and development opportunities and risks, and recommending potential solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and research emerging and existing technologies as well as communicate pros, cons and risks, and opportunities to further innovate
- Ability to execute small projects to completion with limited guidance
- Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here