Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 | Quality Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021: Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Quality Engineer
Experience: 4- 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industries.
- Analysing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance. Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Troubleshooting problems or flaws in the item provided for testing.
- Meeting with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Maintaining and controlling calibration records for all test and inspection equipment.
- Verifying and maintaining inspection, checklists, filling records and testing records.
- Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Performing tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment.
- Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
- Auditing the manufacturing process to any deviation in product quality at Fill station and at contractor’s location.
- Should be capable to handle the internal and external inspection.
- ISO9001:2015 knowledge is required.
- Responsible to maintain factory complying to PESO, UL, IS, BIS and other product quality certification / standards requirements.
- Should have knowledge on quality documentation and capable of developing / improving it like SOP’s, Pfmea, control plan, CTQ, IRRP, ERI, YRR, TQM
- Should have a knowledge on 5S, Kaizan, poka yoke, Risk assessment and other quality tools and techniques.
- Manufacturing quality experience
- Sound mathematical and technical skills.
- Knowledge Inspection of material with metrology.
- Goods investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think logically and technically
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating and supervisory skills combined with the ability to convince.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work proactively.
- Good English oral and written ability.
- Process & manufacturing QA inspection experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of ERP will be added advantage.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Willing to travel as per business needs.
- Willing to work for extended hours and in shifts as per business needs.
Apply Link: Job Expired