Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering | Pune
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021: Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Application Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors.
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off / review meetings with technical queries, compliance / deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of meeting.
- Adherence to standard estimation process and guideline to select proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services to come up with the optimum budget.
- Creation of bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Preparation of Building Automation System network architecture
- Ensure quality assurance, defect free deliverables and on time deliveries.
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self.
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals.
- Experience in the field of Automation (PLC programming/SCADA).
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired