Johnson Controls Recruitment 2020 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Pune
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Application Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
Job Description: The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects graphics development as per customer/ account specific standards from our India office. Need to work closely with team lead on graphics development, handle first level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (SCADA/ HMI screens development) will be added an advantage
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
Apply Link: Link Expired