Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ E&I/ Mechatronics | Pune | February 2019
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: QA Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of professional work experience in testing of embedded systems/products
- Handling of various measuring instruments e.g. Oscilloscope, Multi-meter etc.
- Experience in Test automation
- Test certification would be an added advantage
- Write Test Specifications
- Write scripts/code to automate testing
- Set up & configure test equipment
- Perform & record system tests
- Collect, correlate & present test reports
- Repair & maintain test equipment
- Liaise with other departments
- Comply with company standards & procedures
- Job may involve some International travel
Apply Link: Click Here