Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | Pune | April 2019
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ ME in Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards. Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments. Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Apply Link:Link Expired